- Statistical analysis, data quality, transformation and metadata
- Basic database management and quality assurance
- Experience with scientific, financial, client relations and survey data
- Member Mensa Canada (IQ in top 2% of global population)
- Research ethics requirements, animal care and biohazard safety regulations and compliance
- Lab and field biology research protocols: terrestrial and aquatic surveys, vegetation plots
- Geological and aquatic sampling
- Scientific and technical reporting
- Manuscript preparation for academic press; index and referencing styles
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite®, IBM® SPSS® Statistics and Microsoft® Office, Project and Visio; Windows® and Mac
- Expert Microsoft® Excel® and Word skills, basic support and instruction
- Experience with Microsoft® Access® and Publisher; Oracle® PeopleSoft and E-Business Suite; Atlassian's® JIRA® and Confluence®; other multimedia, accounting, custom database and FTP software
- Basic website development, html, css, imported scripts, basic templates and member account management
- Oracle® database testing, incident reporting
- Online document sharing and task coordination: users, permissions, workflows, version control and archiving; SharePoint®
- Synchronization and updates for scientific field equipment and handheld devices
Adobe Creative Suite is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
IBM and SPSS are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
Microsoft, Access and SharePoint are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
PTC Oracle is a registered trademark of PTC Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and in other countries.